STEP 1 SEARCH
To SEARCH Our Database for Incentives:
- Sign up for an account or login if you already have one.
- Log in to your account by clicking the person icon in the top right corner and selecting "Log in."
- Fill out our SEARCH Survey by clicking "I Have a Project" in the navigation bar (top of your screen).
- Follow the instructions to complete the survey, and click "Submit” when you are finished.
- Follow the prompts to pay for your VERIFY Report. See next step for instructions.
STEP 2 VERIFY
What is a VERIFY Report?
- The VERIFY Report is a comprehensive report detailing every incentive for which your project is eligible. It answers the questions...
- What is the incentive name, incentive type, and managing organization?
- What are the equipment requirements for this incentive?
- What is the maximum funding available for the program?
- How much funding is my project specifically eligible for?*
- What is the estimated time to apply for an incentive?
- When is the application period?
- What are the next steps to capture the incentive?
- Is a preferred contractor required?
- Are inspections required?
- Purchasing our VERIFY Report connects you to our in-house utility rebate experts who provide estimates for incentives as well as a schedule for when you can expect your incentives. Our VERIFY Reports further connect you to tax incentive subject matter experts.*
- VERIFY Report Examples
*For commercial projects only. Finalized specifications, quantities, plans, and other details are required to determine this.
How do you get our VERIFY Report?
- To receive a VERIFY Report for your project, you must complete Step 1 SEARCH.
- After IncentiFind has received your payment, our team will get to work on match-making you to incentive programs and will upload your VERIFY Report to your profile when it is complete. You will receive an email notification when your VERIFY Report is ready for review (it takes on average 7 business days to produce a VERIFY Report)
- The email notification will have a button to Book VERIFY Report Review. We recommend booking a one-hour call with our experts to review your VERIFY Report.
STEP 3 APPLY
Want Help Applying to Eligible Incentives?
- To access IncentiFind's application fulfillment services (known as our APPLY Services), either select the "Help Apply" button found in your VERIFY Report (under the APPLY Services column), or navigate to your My Projects page and click "Select Incentives".
- You will be prompted to select the incentives that you want IncentiFind to help you apply for.
- Once you have selected the incentives, you will be prompted to accept our "APPLY Services Terms and Conditions (T&C)." Please review before clicking Accept.
- Upon T&C acceptance, an IncentiFind APPLY Services team member will request project documentation for review and schedule a call with you to ensure all project information (such as specifications, plans, quantities, equipment locations, etc.) has been provided.
- An APPLY Services team member will be assigned to your project and be your point of contact from beginning to end.
- Once all necessary information has been received by IncentiFind, your application process begins, and you will be able to track the status of each incentive on your APPLY Services page (known as your APPLY Dashboard).
Residential Construction Projects
IncentiFind does not offer application fulfillment services for residential construction projects. Why not?
- Residential incentive programs are written such that a homeowner can easily apply themselves.
- Our residential VERIFY Reports go a step further by detailing the steps necessary to apply for each incentive program.
- Simply follows the steps provided in your residential VERIFY Report (listed in the column titled "Next Steps to Capture").