The IncentiFind development team is constantly striving to improve their knowledge of web technologies, best practices, and to improve the user experience. Our team strives to create secure, modular, reusable code t support our core mission, which is to facilitate equal access to incentives in order to promote the implementation of sustainable practices in our built environment.
We have strong relationships with our clients, requiring us to be good listeners, have good communication skills, and to be flexible to meet their individual needs.
We’re a geographically diverse team, centralized in Houston, with members working from other cities remotely. This requires us to be self-organized and to manage our time effectively. We trust each other to ask for help when required but are not afraid to dig into problems ourselves.
As part of the IncentiFind team, you will be driving positive change by building, maintaining, and improving the nation’s go-to database for green incentives. You will be joining a small, agile team of developers working to connect lenders, builders, and homeowners with the incentives they need to support their next green project.
We’re looking for developers interested in learning the technologies necessary to execute and maintain a full-stack, advanced cloud architecture, and to apply modern data science and data mining best practices.
- A collaborative, fast-paced, and fun work environment
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow
- The opportunity to build a better future through technology and data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in application development and testing
- 1+ years’ SDLC implementation experience
- Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proven knowledge of the most current web development programming languages
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org