Be amazing at work and at home…
Our goal is to challenge the typical conventions of “work.”
We believe in work-life-balance as much as you do. That’s why our consultants set their own work schedules. Enjoy flexibility that works for you.
We have great relationships with co-share spaces all over. Find one closest to you, or work from home. What works for you, works for us.
Fair pay for every hour worked.
No more pressures of chargeability or billability. Get paid for every hour you work.
Personal time off.
Take a sabbatical, go to a far away land, have a staycation. Decide what you need, when you need it.
No high-travel schedules.
Don’t worry about boarding your dog, watering the plants, or leaving your spouse alone with the kids. Our consultants are experts in their city so they stay there.
Because we value your experience, we challenge you to be the best on every project. Not only do we offer training, but we also listen to your feedback. Have a process improvement suggestion? We’re all ears. Let’s grow to be the best together!
We are in need of: Tech Interns (Fall/Spring/Summer); Part-Time and Full-Time Staff; and Consultants.
IncentiFind is the nation’s go-to database for green incentives. Whether someone is planning a new, sustainably-focused construction project, an existing building upgrade, or a retrofit, we simplify the search for incentives into four easy steps: 01 find incentives, 02 determine eligibility, 03 apply, and 04 locate the appropriate professionals. We serve building owners, real estate developers, property managers, homeowners, builders, designers, engineers, and professional service providers, and many others nationwide.
As a consultant for the IncentiFind team, a successful candidate will use their knowledge and experience to support projects in their respective city. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in consulting, project management, and/or their specific team role.
WHY WORK WITH US
Our goal is to challenge the typical conventions of the “workplace.” That means designing and building a company that goes beyond the norm – together. We seek out team members who want to create an innovative workplace.
Not only are we challenging the protocols inherent to the workplace, but also in the industries we serve. At IncentiFind, we promote sustainable practices in our built environment by connecting our clients to green incentives. Together we are:
- Reducing operational costs
- Reducing energy and water consumption
- Promoting better use of materials
- Supporting long-term ecological balance
- Meeting today’s needs without depleting tomorrow’s resources
- Increasing environmental awareness
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, distribute, and maintain short-term project execution plans
- Complete key project tasks: identifying incentives of all types, determining client eligibility, and assisting with or managing the application process
- Engage and work collaboratively with clients and key stakeholders
- Utilize program and project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to lead and/or support projects
- Scope specific tasks for projects
- Produce management information on project trends and other information as required by project leadership
- Provide process improvement at the completion of each phase of the project
- Tactfully communicate sensitive information
- Possess a ‘can-do’ spirit that fosters creative and innovative thinking, which leads to business value and customer satisfaction
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in architectural, engineering, construction, or real estate industries
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience, preferably in buildings and/or real estate
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, strategic relationship with stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Knowledge of sustainable practices
- Determination to identify incentives for even the most challenging project types
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com